Reflexology is a science dealing with reflexes in the feet and hands that relate to every part of the body. Most people are unaware that our feet have over 7,200 nerve endings in each foot. No wonder it’s said that “when your feet hurt, you hurt all over”. Reflexology in Tulsa can help people in a variety of ways. Some of them are listed below.
Benefits of Reflexology
- Stimulating foot and hand reflexes properly can help many health problems in a natural way.
- Reflexology is a serious advance in the health field and is not to be confused with massage.
- Reflexology promotes better health and well-being in the same way as exercise or diet programs.
- The original Ingham Method of Reflexology is used primarily for relaxing tension.
- Reflexology improves nerve function and blood supply, and helps the body to stabilize for its optimum efficiency.
Enjoy the Natural Way to Better Health
Reflexology was has been around for thousands of years and was practiced as early as 2330 B.C. in the Egyptian culture. Reflex points are energy junctions that relay stimuli toward the organs and the nervous system. The hands and feet are a mirror image of the body and contain the reflex points that correspond to the whole body. Please refer to the other pages on this site for further information on Reflexology in Tulsa and how it can help you.
reflexology by pat in tulsa